I hope this message finds you safe and well. Our team has been working very hard over the last few weeks in preparation for our phased return to the office starting May 6th. We can’t express our gratitude enough for the understanding and patience you have shown during these uncertain times. I wanted to take this opportunity to keep everyone informed of our progress for our new “Safety and Sterilization Protocols”. Our main priority is your safety as well as the safety of our staff to feel safe and protected when you visit us for your dental care.
We have added multiple facets to our infection protocol to ensure the safety of our staff and patients but I would like to share a few that you will see when visiting the office.
- Installation of 2 Medical grade air-purifiers.
- Integration of Dry-Shield isolation systems for each treatment suite. In conjunction with our current suction, we are now able to eliminate airborne dental aerosols by over 90%.
- Hand Sanitizer and Antibacterial Soap will be made readily available throughout the office. Proper hand hygiene is your first line of defense in protection.
- New Patient Screening measures:
- Thorough Medical History Reviews
- Vitals will now include forehead temperature scan
- Pre-Visit screening questionnaires
- Personalized discussion of your Medical History and how it correlates to your Systemic Health
- Importance of Oral Hygiene as it relates to your overall well being
- In conjunction with our current Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), our clinical team will also be equipped with the following:
- In-office use only lab jackets
- Full face shields
- ASTM Level 3 Masks
- We will also be limiting the number of patients we treat at any given time. We will strictly adhere to the social distancing recommendations set forth.
- We have also streamlined our check-in and check-out process. You will now be greeted by one of our amazing team members at the door and be taken directly to one of our treatment suites. Our plan is to ensure that any follow-up care appointments, payments, and financial arrangements are taken care of prior to your visit with us. No need to get cozy in our reception area. We know your time is valuable and our goal is to minimize your time in the office.
- Sneeze Guard in our check-in and check-out areas.
- All patients will be asked to present to their appointments alone, unless the patient is a minor or in need of a caregiver. Anyone entering the building is required to wear a face covering.
As always, we are here to answer any questions you may have in regards to the safety measures we will be implementing. We encourage you to ask one of your team members for a tour of our sterilization area. We are here to serve you and value any feedback or questions you may have. We will be continually updating you until our return. We are so excited to see you. In the meantime, we are here for you!
Anisha Patel, DDS